- All class modules, Level I, Level II, Level III, and VAC must be taken in order
- Affordable payment plan: pay each course prior to the course start date.
- All learners must pass the final exam to qualify for their appropriate ACVA certification designation
- Learners might take a test out exam for Level I Modules 1-4 using the ACVA Flex program, or test out of the entire Level I course using the ACVA Super-Flex program
- New learners should allow up to a week for the registration process
- For Standard Learners: Each class lasts approximately 3 weeks, followed by a short break, and then the next class starts
- For Independent Learners: Class calendars are designed to meet the pace of the individual learner’s time requirements and schedule
- Registration is easy!
Make your first program payment Course 201 $395.00