Save Time. Get Your Own Tutor. Get Certified for What You Already Know.
Take the ACVA Online Test Out Exam
With the ACVA Test Out Model, students of Vedic astrology now have the flexibility to study independently, study with the tutors of their choice, (inclusive of any educational organization), or accelerate Vedic astrology certification by testing out on what they already know.
When a student feels they are ready, they can take the ACVA Online Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam covering the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Module topics included in the Modules one through ten. If they successfully pass the ACVA Test Out Exam, they are rewarded the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Certificate, earning them the designation of ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Vedic Astrologer. The ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out learning model gives Learners the flexibility to take the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ certification exam, if they feel they are advanced enough to do so, or if they wish to take the exam as a culmination of a course of study with a tutor of their choice.
How ACVA Test Out Benefits You
The ACVA Online Test Out program gives you the opportunity to receive certification of what you already know. Earn recognition for knowledge you’ve acquired through independent study, correspondence courses, tutor-led training, prior course work at other schools, and internship with experienced astrologers. ACVA does not require that you present a transcript of what you have previously studied. There are no credit hour requirements with the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out Program. You only need to successfully pass the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ certification exam to earn your designation as an ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Vedic Astrologer.
How to Get Started
Create a list of your studies to date so you can match them to the course concepts and terms of ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Modules 1 through 10. Guidelines (downloaded from the ACVA Store). Talk to the ACVA Online admissions office, and to a tutor of your choice, to seek advice on your readiness to test out.
- Read descriptions of all the terms and concepts of ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Modules 1-10 Study Guide to decide if you are ready or not to test out.
- Register to take your test out exam by contacting the ACVA Online admissions office and making an appointment to test out. (email@example.com)
- Start studying. Review the terms and concepts of Modules 1-10 and review sample questions.
- Fill out the Test Registration form and pay the required Registration Fee (per the ACVA Store).
- Pay the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Exam Fee (per the ACVA Store).
- Schedule and take your tests!
- Receive an emailed copy of your ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Certification and start promoting yourself as an ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Vedic Astrologer.
What is an ACVA Test Out Exam Like?
All ACVA Online Test Out exams are taken live and online. You will take the test in a webcast format proctored by designated ACVA Certification personnel. You can be anywhere in the world, at any time, and schedule a Test Out Exam with ACVA administration. An ACVA Online Test Out exam is about an hour and a half long and consists of multiple-choose questions, true/false, fill-in-the-blank questions, drag and drop matching, and some free form text essay-like questions.
Examples of potential test questions can be seen in the study guides (available from the ACVA Store). You should plan to set aside at least two hours total to complete testing, including login, set-up, testing, and closure. The test is times so that if a person does not have mastery of the material, they will most likely not be able to finish within the designated time frame.
You must pay your non-refundable registration and test fee and you must achieve a minimum score of 80% to pass your ACVA Test Out exam. There is one free re-test in the ACVA Store Online Test Out plan. If you do not achieve a minimum score of 80% you must wait at least a month, study, and take the exam again.
There will be a retest fee to cover the administrative costs of running the exam again. Note that the prices are subject to change without prior notice. Keep in mind that taking an ACVA online Test Out exam is not something that should be taken lightly. It is tempting to look for a short cut, go in and take a chance on passing, or just to see how you’ll do. If you really want to pass the test, you will need to study and to have mastered the fundamentals of Vedic astrology as listed sin the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Modules 1 through 10 study guide.
When Do I Get My Test Scores and Certification Form?
Since the ACVA Test Out exams are online and computer-based, you will receive your score immediately after completing the test from your ACVA test administrator. After you pass with a minimum of 80%, you will be emailed a PDF copy of your certificate that is suitable for framing and tells the world that you have mastered ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ exam material on Vedic astrology.
Download the ACVA Test Out Study Guides
Visit the ACVA Store to download the Study Guide for the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam. The current ACVA Online Test Out Official Study Guide is available for download online at the ACVA Store. This up-to-date manual will give you an outline of the test, sample questions, and tips for preparing for the exam.
ACVA Test Out Exam Overview
- The Learner must study the terms and concepts of the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out Study guide to prepare for the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam (study guid is available for download at the ACVA Store).
- The Learner is responsible for determining if they are ready to take the exam or not. They may consult with an instructor or tutor of their choosing to determine this.
- Learner has the option to study from any instructor, tutor, or school of their choosing (with ACVA or not). If the Learner takes tutoring outside ACVA they must make their own private arrangements for study times and fees with the tutor or instructor they have chosen. ACVA has a list of approved tutors on this website, but again the Learner can select a tutor or instructor as they wish.
- There are no required credit hours from tutors for a Learner to sit for the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam. The learner must assess that they are sufficiently prepared to pass the exam.
- The Learner must set up an examination appointment and pay the registration fee with ACVA administration. The appointment is confirmed when the Learner has also paid the required examination fee. All fees can be paid online at the ACVA Store.
- Those who pass the exam at 80% will be awarded the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Certificate and carry the designation of ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Vedic astrologer. A digital color copy of the certificate, suitable for framing, will be emailed within two weeks.
- If the Learner does not meet the minimum 80% correct pass requirement, they are entitled to one free re-teest to be scheduled no sooner than a month later. If the re-test is not passed, the Learner will need to pay a $125 administration fee and wait 3 months to take the test again. Any additional questions about the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. I’ve been studying Vedic astrology on my own for the last several years and feel I have a good grasp of the fundamentals. I’d like to get some kind of credit for what I have learned so far, but don’t want to have to go through the task of studying this information all over again. will the ACVA Test Out exam give me credit for what I have studied to date?
A. You do not need to accumulate credit hours to sit for the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam. You just need to feel ready, knowledge-wise, to take the online exam. It is recommended that you purchase, download, and review the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam from the ACVA Store. The terms and concepts in the study guide will help you determine that you are at a sufficient state of knowledge to take the exam. It is also recommended that you make arrangements to consult with a tutor or instructor of your choosing to assess your readiness to take the exam.
Q. I an a student of Jyotisha in Calicut, India. I want to get a diploma in astrology. Would I be able to do so with the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out program?
A. If you pay the required fees and pass the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out exam with an 80% rate, you will be awarded the ACVA Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Certificate and the designation of ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Vedic Astrologer.
Q. I have certifications from another astrology groups. I also have taken program courses from a well-known Vedic astrologer. Can I transfer my course credits from there to the Test Out exam?
A. ACVA does not require course hours. If you feel you are ready to take the Test Out exam and pass it with an 80% rate you will be awarded the ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Certificate. It is recommended that you purchase and download the ACVA Certified Level I Jyotisha Ratna™ Test Out Guidebooks (from the ACVA Store) to ensure that you have learned the terms and concepts that will be the subject matter of the test. If you choose, it might be to your advantage to consult with an experienced tutor or instructor to help you asses your readiness to pass the exam. ACVA has a list of approved tutors on this website.
Q. What happens when I take the exam?
A. After you have determined that you are ready and have paid the appropriate registration and exam fees (at the ACVA Store), you will contact email@example.com to set up an examination appointment. You should allow for around 2 weeks getting a test date. For the day of the test, you will be emailed a meeting notice to attend a GoToMeeting online session, hosted by ACVA. At the appointed time, you will login to the GoToMeeting session and begin the examination process. You will have 90 minutes to finish the live and online test. As you take the test, an ACVA administrator will be proctoring your exam to make sure that all goes smoothly for your test session. After you finish the exam, your score will be tallied by the software testing program. You will be notified about the pass or fail status immediately. If you pass, within a week or less, you will be emailed a color copy of your new ACVA Level I Juotisha Ratna™ Certificate and you will be able to promote yourself as an ACVA Level I Juotisha Ratna™ Vedic Astrologer.
Q. Is there an ACVA Level II Jyotisha Prabhakara™ Test Our Program available?
A. AT this time, ACVA does not offer a Test Out certification program for Level II Jyotisha Prabhakara™ learners. You can still enroll online at ACVA and take the Level II jyotisha Prabhakara™ courses in that manner to earn your ACVA Level II Jyotisha Prabhakara™ Vedic Astrologer designation.