Benefits of an ACVA education
Studying with ACVA gives you the essential knowledge, traditional techniques, and sound theories you need to become (and remain!) a top performer in the field of Vedic astrology. ACVA Certification is a step towards establishing yourself as a credentialed Vedic astrologer, with the necessary skills in place to provide quality service as a Vedic astrologer.
Many of ACVA’s learners report the following benefits
- Improved consistency, expertise, and depth of knowledge to support astrological services.
- Increase in client’s perception of value for a Vedic astrology session.
- Increased value as a Vedic astrology writer and speaker.
What we teach
- Level 1: Jyotisha Ratna™ Essentials of Jyotish
Acquire a strong foundation of Vedic Astrology and earn the title of Jyotisha Ratna™ – “Gem” of Vedic Astrology.
- Level 2: Jyotisha Prabhakara™ Advanced Jyotish
Learn advanced techniques in Chart interpretation and earn the title of Jyotisha Prabhakara™ – “Enlightened Guide” of Vedic Astrology.
- Level 3: Vedic Astrology Coaching™ Course (periodically offered by ACVA)
The objective of the VAC™ Course is to enable you to lift your practice to the next level.
The structure of the 3-month VAC™ Program is one of extended “practical” application of the VAC™ methods and skill sets. These methods and strategies incorporate many techniques and skills from Life Coaching. Applicants to the VAC Program must be ACVA Level II Jyotisha Prabhakara™ (or equivalent) Certified. Contact ACVA for more information.
- Intro to Jyotish Course
The emphasis of this five-session webinar-based introductory course is on the basic fundamentals of Vedic astrology. The course is taught online by an experienced Jyotish Online Instructor™, (JOI™). This course can be arranged for presentation to your group. Contact ACVA for more information.